Advance, facilitate, and improve the quality, strength, and effectiveness of the relationships among the CACP, its committees, and other working bodies, and all relevant private sector economic and market sectors.
- Prevention – education and awareness
- Enforcement – civil, criminal and regulatory
- Information – data, analysis and disruption
Significant Accomplishments 2017-2018
- Presented the 2018 Policing Partnership Award to recognize the contributions of Mr. Barry Elliott, the founder of Phone Busters.
- Discussed opportunities to expand relationships with other CACP committees, the Canadian police community, and provincial partners.
Initiatives Planned for 2019
- Increase committee membership to improve cross-country representation.
- Manage the CACP Policing Partnership Award.
- Build relationships with other CACP Committees, law enforcement agencies and provincial organizations.