Policing with Indigenous Peoples Committee
Provide advice on matters relating to sustainable policing services and enhanced public safety for Indigenous peoples and their communities throughout Canada by ensuring that the needs and circumstances of First Nations, Métis and Inuit peoples are recognized and addressed.
- Support a measured and consistent approach to large-scale protest management.
- Support the Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (MMIWG) Inquiry.
- Support the First Nations Policing Program (FNPP).
Chief Keith Blake
- First Nations Policing Program
- Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (MMIWG) – Calls to action
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission – Calls to action
- Social Justice Issues
- United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples (UNDRIP)