The CACP is pleased to announce that, in addition to the production of the CACP’s Canadian Police Chief Magazine and Membership Guide, Naylor Association Solutions is now also responsible for the production of the association’s CACP Bulletin and Annual Review.
Click Here to View Archive - CACP
Canadian Police Chief Magazine
- Published three times per year (Winter, Spring/Summer, Fall)
- Provides a forum for the executive policing community to exchange their knowledge, expertise and views
- Contains reports from the CACP Executive, CACP Committees, experts in the policing field and feature articles on some of the most important and complex issues facing Canadian policing today.
- Semi-annually Publication - Digital Edition
- Focuses on issues that matter to Canadian police executives
- Promotes professional development opportunities
- Includes information on CACP and partner activities
- Highlights leading practices and emerging trends in policing
CACP Annual Review
- Annually Publication - Digital Edition
- Keeps the community up to date on CACP Committees & activities as well as conferences, events, awards, and resolutions
- Includes policing-related articles of interest to the general Public