The CACP Information & Communications Technology Workshop
**Please note workshop sessions will only be offered in English**
- Understanding Information Management and the critical role it plays in law enforcement and community safety
- Furthering the development of the Canadian Community Safety Information Management Strategy (CCSIMS)
- Harnessing Information and Communications Technology (including Cloud) in challenging economic times
- Maximizing service delivery through partnerships and innovation
- Enabling a mobile workforce and protecting our information in times of increasing cyber threats
- Leveraging Business Intelligence & Analytics to improve community safety
- Exploring Next Generation capabilities such as NG9-1-1, Body Worn Video, etc.
Law Enforcement leaders, practitioners and IT Directors from:
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Other public safety providers
- Government agencies (federal, provincial, territorial, municipal)
- Academic and research institutions
Click here to see the ICT Workshop Brochure
Air Canada is the Official Canadian Airline for this Event.
Air Canada is offering a 10% discount on Flex fares or higher for delegates travelling to this event. To take advantage of this discount please book your flight at aircanada.com and enter the Promotion Code N2XUX741 in the search panel.