Champion an integrated, unified tri-services leadership role in emergency management in Canada.
- Identify shared priorities.
- Promote interoperability amongst tri-services and other partners.
- Ensure appropriate committee representation.
- Guide/influence research and development in emergency management.
- Guide/influence national policy and inform respective leadership of emerging issues.
- Identify and advocate for first responder needs in the areas of training and equipment.
Police: Chief Superintendent Alison Jevons
Paramedics: Superintendent Mark Podgers